These Booking Terms and Conditions contain important information. It is essential that you read them carefully and understand them. The Booking Terms and Conditions constitutes a legally binding contract between T & T Trekking (P) Ltd. and you for the services provided by and set out the basis of your legal relationship with T & T Trekking (P) Ltd.
To process a Booking once you have confirmed the trip and date you must send us a 25% deposit for Nepal trip and 50% Bhutan, India and Tibet trip. This will constitute acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions. We require you to email us a scanned copy of each passport in our email email@example.com.
All deposits required are per person per trip. Please contact us regarding direct deposit details. A bank service charge may apply and should be paid at the time of deposit.
Remaining balance is required minimum 60 days before the trip departure date T & T reserves the right to cancel your trip should the full amount not be paid in time.
Where possible we will accept your last minute booking prior to tour departure date full payment is then required.
- Cancellation notice is required minimum 60 days prior to trip departure and must be made in writing, such notice commences from the day notice is received. The Trip shall then be termed as cancelled and a cancellation charge of 25% of the trip amount would be deducted from the advance paid.
- There will be no refund to clients that provide less than 30 days notice prior to departure and between 30 to 59 days prior to departure 50% refund will be provided
- If a passenger leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily, involuntarily or if you commit any unlawful act after the trip has commenced. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used.
- Should you require other changes to your original tour, the person that booked the tour must submit a written document with changes required. While every effort will be made, changes cannot be guaranteed.
- Changes made 45 days prior to departure date will incur $100 fee.
All clients must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from return date. Nepalese visas can be obtained from the Nepalese Consulate in your country or arrival in Kathmandu Airport. Nepalese visas costs are the sole responsibility of clients. Visa Fees and Requirements please check our visa information.
We would recommend checking with your local GP regarding your health and fitness before you travel. It’s the client’s responsibility to notify T & T of any pre-existing medical condition and/or disability that might reasonably be expected to increase the risk of you required medical attention, that may affect your ability to travel.
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all T & T Trekking travelers. Travel Insurance to cover cancellation charges, trip interruption, emergency rescue operation, medical expenses and must cover personal accident.
You consent to us using images of you taken during the trip and feedback provided by you without recourse to you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes in any medium we choose.
- Traveling with T & T requires a degree of flexibility, and an understanding that modes of transport, accommodation and itineraries may change, even after the trip has commenced, without prior notice due to local circumstances such as flight delay, cancellation or postponement due to adverse weather in the Himalayan regions or other unpredictable circumstances such as land-slides, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest or delay arrival etc. T & T is unable to provide any refund under the above circumstances due to prior supplier arrangements. If possible we will always endeavor to provide you an alternative or substitute trip of same category.
- We do not accept any responsibility for loss on employment, delays or compensation resulting from situations beyond trip control.
- T & T fixed departure Packages are based on twin share accommodation. Thus, single room supplement charge will be imposed to clients who do not have another tour participant to share accommodation with.
We reserve the right to impose surcharges up to 60 days before departure due to unfavorable changes increase local cost, exchange rates etc.
- We reserve the right to revise pricing rates posted in our marketing material, under any circumstances, or on the pressure of various external factors that are further than our control, for instance changes in exchange rate, government action etc.
- We reserve the right to change an itinerary after departure due to local circumstances or events outside of our control. In such emergency circumstances the additional cost of any necessary itinerary alteration will be covered by you. T&T will not be responsible for any incidental expenses that may be incurred as a result of the change itinerary.
- You acknowledge that the nature of the trip is adventurous and participation in such trip involves a degree of personal risk.
- T & T Trekking is committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey in this connection, we perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your journey very smooth and pleasant. However, the entire programs in Nepal are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of theirs’ own policies.
Therefore T & T Trekking (P) Ltd and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spots.