Chulu West Peak Climbing
Climbing Chulu West peak with the Classical Annapurna circuit fulfills the dream of every amateur climber who wishes to have the Himalayan summit’s thrilling experience of lifetime with the great views of Himalayas and Tibet just next to them. Chulu peak climbing is one of the challenging among the trekking peaks in Nepal that requires the greater commitment and previous trekking or climbing experience. You will be fully briefed and instructed by our experienced climbing guide on the techniques and use of crampons, ice axe, rope etc to give you the required skills and confidence to ensure you have every possible chance to summit the peak.
Day 1Arrival Kathmandu – transfer to Hotel.
Day 2Kathmandu – sightseeing can be arranged or time on your own.
Day 3Drive Kathmandu to Beshisahar
Day 4Besisahar to Bahundanda.
Day 5Tal to Bagarchhap
Day 6Bagarchhap to Chame
Day 7Bagarchhap to Chame
Day 8Chame to Pisang
Day 9Pisang to Manang
Day 10Rest / Exploration day at Manang.
Day 11Manang to Letdar
Day 12Letdar to Chulu West Base Camp
Day 13Base Camp to High Camp
Day 14Summit Chulu West Peak (6,419) and back to base camp.
Day 15Chulu West Base Camp to Thorung Phedi
Day 16Cross Thorung La (5416m) and trek to Muktinath (3802m).
Day 17Trek to Jomsom.
Day 18Jomsom - Pokhara by flight.
Day 19Pokhara / Kathmandu by land or by flight.
Day 20Kathmandu – sightseeing can be arranged or time on your own.
Day 21Transfer to International airport for departure.
Included and Additional Expences
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle.
- Kathmandu hotel room & accommodation as per your requested
- All land transfer as per given itinerary
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day while on the trek
- Fully escorted trek with fluent English speaking license holder local sherpa trekking Guide & each 2 persons 1 Porter
- Annapurna Conservation Permit and TIMS Permit.
- Chulu West Peak Climbing permit.
- Jomsom Pokhara by flight.
- All program according to itineraries or can be modified if required.
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Travel Insurance.
- Emergency rescue evacuation by Helicopter in case of emergency
- Personal spending money & All bar bill
- Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.
- International Departure Airport Tax per person.