Lobuche East Peak Climbing
In the Lobuche Peak there are two different summits Lobuche East (6,119m) and Lobuche West (6,145m). The first attempt was made by Laurence Nielson and Sherpa Ang Gyalzen on 25 April 1984. There is a sharp gap and a considerable distance between them. The true East Peak is quite striking and is reached by descending into a marked notch and climbing steep snow/ice slopes to the top. The top is exposed and often covered with moldy ice. Climbing trip to Lobuche East trekking peak offers various existing as well as new and challenging climbing routes to all the amateur climbers and explorers. Climbing to the southern base camp at an altitude of 5500 meter unfolds the stunning views of Ama Dablam, Tawache and many more after an acclimatization trek to Kala Pathar and Everest Base Camp. Climb beneath the main glaciers from the Lobuche base camp to gain access to the ridge overlooking Lobuche and Khumbu glacier are breathtaking.
The Lobuche east true summit can reach with some difficulty by gaining the notch with a descent followed by steep snowy slopes climb to the top. Climbing Clinic course held at base camp briefed and instructed by experienced mountain experts so that you acquire the necessary skills and confidence to achieve your goal. It is not mandatory that you have prior climbing experience, however outdoor experience and sound level of fitness is the most. This trek is a fully supported camping trek with accommodation in twin sharing tents and food being prepared by our camp cook. You just carry light day pack, rest is carried by yaks and our porters.
Day 1Arrival Kathmandu – Transfer to Hotel. Overnight Hotel.
Day 2Kathmandu – sightseeing can be arranged or time on your own. Overnight Hotel.
Day 3Flight from Kathmandu (1,310m) - Lukla (2,840m). Trek to Phakding (2,610m)
Day 4Trek Phakding to Namche (3,440m)
Day 5Rest day at Namche for acclimatization.
Day 6Trek Namche to Tengboche (3,860m) (5 hrs).
Day 7Trek Tengboche to Pheriche (4,312m)
Day 8Trek Pheriche to Lobuche (4,920m)
Day 9Trek Lobuche to Gorakshep (5,140m).
Day 10Trek to Lobuche Base Camp.
Day 11Trek to Lobuche High Camp.
Day 12Summit the Lobuche Peak (6,119m) Return back to Base Camp.
Day 13Trek back to Lobuche (4,920m).
Day 14Trek to Pheriche (4,410m)
Day 15Trek Pheriche to Tengboche (3,860m)
Day 16Trek Tengboche to Namche (3,440m)
Day 17Trek Namche to Lukla (2,840m)
Day 18Fly to Kathmandu – Transfer to Hotel. Overnight Hotel.
Day 21Kathmandu – sightseeing can be arranged or time on your own. Overnight Hotel.
Day 20Transfer to International airport for departure
Included and Additional Expences
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle.
- Kathmandu hotel room & accommodation as per your requested
- All land transfer as per given itinerary
- Kathmandu Lukla to Kathmandu by flight.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day while on the trek
- Fully escorted trek with fluent English speaking license holder local sherpa trekking Guide & each 2 persons 1 Porter
- Everest Conservation Permit and TIMS Permit.
- Lobuche East Peak Climbing permit.
- All program according to itineraries or can be modified if required.
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Travel Insurance.
- Emergency rescue evacuation by Helicopter in case of emergency
- Personal spending money & All bar bill
- Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.
- International Departure Airport Tax per person.