Mt. Dhaulagiri Expedition
Dhaulagiri is one of the most popular 8000 m. peak in Nepal Which is the seventh highest mountain in the world. Dhaulagiri expedition offers a nice trek of Dhaulagiri circuit in Annapurna region. The Seventh Highest Mountain on Earth Dahuligiri 8167 m. was first sighted by the British India Survey team but unknown virtually till 1960. The Swiss team made first successful climbing to the peak by K. Diemberger and friends. It is taken as the most interesting.
Day 1Arrival in Kathmandu – Transfer to Hotel. Overnight Hotel.
Day 2-4Official formalities in Kathmandu
Day 5Kathmandu/ Pokhara by land or by flight.
Day 6Drive to Beni and trek to Babichoaur (950m)
Day 7Babichoaur - Phedi (1100m)
Day 8Phedi - Phalai Gaun (1810m)
Day 9Phalai Gaun - Below Jugapani
Day 10Below Jugapani - Boghara (2080m)
Day 11Boghara - Lapche kharka
Day 12Lapche kharka – Chartare (2820m).
Day 13Chartare - Pakoban (3585m)
Day 14Pakoban - Dhaulagiri Basecamp (4750m)
Day 15-51Climbing Period.
Day 53Dhampus- Marpha
Day 54Marpha - Ghasa.
Day 55Ghasa- Tatopani.
Day 56Drive to Beni or Pokhara.
Day 57Beni to Kathmandu or Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 58-59Kathmandu, sightseeing can be arranged or time on your own.
Day 60Transfer to International airport for departure.
Included and Additional Expences
- Airport transportation
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan
- All domestic airfare with the airport tax
- Everest summiteers climbing Sherpa (01 Sherpa per 02 members)
- Dhaulagiri Expedition peak permit fee and all government taxes
- National Park Entrance fees .
- Full board high altitude meal while trekking to base camp and climbing Everest.
- Liaison officer with all his expenses.
- Well- experience climbing guide and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food, insurance etc.
- Base camp cook, cook helper and Base camp Leader and Manager
- All necessary camping and kitchen equipment, including base camp tents, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, mattress, table and chairs etc
- Oxygen with regulator and mask for emergency or medical purpose;
- High Altitude member and Sherpa tent
- Gamow bag / Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC).
- Service charge and all the necessary government taxes.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Personal accident insurance and emergency evacuation, Helicopter rescue
- International Airport Departure Tax
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving into Nepal, cargo.
- Bar bills
- Extra expenses for personal
- Personal Climbing equipment.
- Walkie -Talkie