16 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
“A perfect trek to smoothen your mind and soul if you are exhausted with your routine life. This is an opportunity to see the world’s highest mountains from the very close vicinity”
Annapurna base camp trek is one of the most popular treks in Nepal and gateway to the pristine mountain ranges from the north-central part of Nepal. A mind-boggling, 360- degree Himalayan vista of Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Annapurna 1, Glacier Dome, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhre and other peaks are what awaits you on this trek. This trek is a complete blend of the relatively easy trail with beautiful landscapes leading to spectacular scenery.
On this trek you will have the opportunity to encounter Gurung culture up-close, passing through several Nepalese villages inhabited by Gurungs. The Gurungs, of Gurkha soldier fame, make their home in the Annapurna foothills. Landrung is a Gurung village of flagstoned streets.
High up on the other side of the river is Ghandrung, a major Gurung settlement. Chomrong is another Gurung village on the way and the highest permanent settlement in the valley. Great views of the Himalayan Annapurna range can be had from here, with Annapurna South seeming to shoot up from behind the village. Wildlife such as the Himalayan tahr, weasels, and pika can be found here. In the upper approaches to the sanctuary, the leafless birch trees of winter can be easily recognized.
Trip Highlights: Trip Highlights: Magar’s and Gurung’s unique settlements, Ghorepani Poonhill view tower, Machharpurche base camp, Annapurna base camp, Pokhara, hot spring on the way, Australian Camp. National’s flower Rhodendron.
Day 1Arrival in Kathamndu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 2Full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu, Boudhnath, Swayambunath, Patan and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 3Kathmandu Pokhara by land. Afternoon visit Bajra Barahi Temple and boating around Phewa Lake. Overnight Hotel.
Day 4Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga. Overnight Lodge. (1577m)
Day 5Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2840m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 6Hike up to Poon Hill (3210m) and trek to Tadapani (2610m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 7Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrung (2140m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 8Trek from Chhomrung to Dovan (2500m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 9Trek from Dovan to Trek to Deurali (3230m) or Machapuchare Base Camp (3700m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 10Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4131m)- explore around. Overnight Lodge.
Day 11Trek from Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) to Bamboo (2345m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 12Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Hot Spring (1780m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 13Trek from Jhinu Danda to Pothana (1700m) via Landruk. Overnight Lodge
Day 14Trek to Kande via Australian Camp & Drive to Pokhara. Overnight Hotel.
Day 15After breakfast flight to Kathmandu -Transfer to Hotel. Afternoon free time to rest. Overnight Hotel.
|***No specific previous experience is required to complete this trek but good health and able to walk min. 3 to max 7hrs at a normal pace are necessary (with breaks in between) |*** Single supplementary may apply|
Day 16After breakfast, Transfer to International airport for departure
Prices & Fixed Departure Dates
|Arrival Date||Departure Date|
|17 Oct 2019||01 Nov 2019|
|07 Nov 2019||22 Nov 2019|
|20 Dec 2019||04 Jan 2020|
|12 Mar 2020||27 Mar 2020|
|09 Apr 2020||24 Apr 2020|
|07 May 2020||22 May 2020|
|17 Sep 2020||02 Oct 2020|
|15 Oct 2020||30 Oct 2020|
|05 Nov 2020||20 Nov 2020|
|20 Dec 2020||04 Jan 2021|
Included and Additional Expences
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- 4 Nights Hotel Kathmandu in Kathmandu twin sharing room on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodations in Pokhara twin sharing room on BB basis
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- 10 Days Trek on Full Board Basis.
- 1 porter for each 2 members to carry their baggage (includes their food, accommodation and daily wages).
- Pokhara / Kathmandu flight.
- 1 Sherpa English speaking guide for entire trek days (includes their food, accommodation and daily wages).
- Sherpa assistance depending on number of group.
- Guide and porter insurance.
- Trekking Permit and all the monuments entrance fees.
- All the necessary transfer as per the itinerary by private car/van/bus.
- Down Jacket and duffel/kit bag (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- All Government taxes vat.
- Meals +Alcoholic Beverages + soft drinks + mineral water
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section and unforeseen expenses.