15 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
The Annapurna Base Camp, a secluded high-altitude recess encircled by the Annapurna mountain range is the destination of this trek. A mind-boggling, 360- degree Himalayan vista of Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Annapurna 1, Glacier Dome, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhre and other peaks are what awaits you on this trek. On this trek you will have the opportunity to encounter Gurung culture up-close, passing through several Nepalese villages inhabited by Gurungs. The Gurungs, of Gurkha soldier fame, make their home in the Annapurna foothills. Landrung is a Gurung village of flagstoned streets.
High up on the other side of the river is Ghandrung, a major Gurung settlement. Chomrong is another Gurung village on the way and the highest permanent settlement in the valley. Great views of the Himalayan Annapurna range can be had from here, with Annapurna South seeming to shoot up from behind the village. Further up through the bamboo forest is Hinko Cave – actually a huge overhanging rock. Wildlife such as the Himalayan tahr, weasels and pika can be found here. In the upper approaches to the sanctuary, the leafless birch trees of winter can be easily recognized.
Trip Highlights: Trip Highlights: Magar’s and Gurung’s unique settlements, Ghorepani Poonhill view tower, Machharpurche base camp, Annapurna base camp, Pokhara, hot spring on the way. National’s flower Rhodendron.
Day 1Arrival in Kathamndu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 2Full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu, Boudhnath, Swayambunath, Patan and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 3Kathmandu Pokhara by land. Afternoon visit Bajra Barahi Temple and boating around Phewa Lake. Overnight Hotel.
Day 4Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga. Overnight Lodge. (1577m)
Day 5Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2840m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 6Hike up to Poon Hill (3210m) and trek to Tadapani (2610m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 7Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrung (2140m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 8Trek from Chhomrung to Dovan (2500m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 9Trek from Dovan to Deurali (3230m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 10Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4131m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 11Trek from Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) to Bamboo (2345m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 12Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Hot Spring (1780m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 13Trek from Jhinu Danda to Nayapul – 5 Hours, and drive back to Pokhara. Overnight Hotel.
Day 14After breakfast flight to Kahtmandu -Transfer to Hotel. Afternoon free time to rest. Overnight Hotel.
Day 15International Departure.
|***No specific previous experience is required to complete this trek but good health and able to walk min. 3 to max 7hrs at a normal pace are necessary (with breaks in between) |*** Single supplementary may apply|
Prices & Fixed Departure Dates
|Arrival Date||Departure Date|
|14 Mar 2019||28 Mar 2019|
|18 Apr 2019||02 May 2019|
|05 May 2019||19 May 2019|
|26 Sep 2019||10 Oct 2019|
|17 Oct 2019||31 Oct 2019|
|07 Nov 2019||21 Nov 2019|
|20 Dec 2019||03 Jan 2020|
|12 Mar 2020||26 Mar 2020|
|09 Apr 2020||23 Apr 2020|
|07 May 2020||21 May 2020|
|17 Sep 2020||01 Oct 2020|
|15 Oct 2020||29 Oct 2020|
|05 Nov 2020||19 Nov 2020|
|20 Dec||03 Jan 2021|
Included and Additional Expences
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- 4 Nights Hotel Kathmandu in Kathmandu twin sharing room on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodations in Pokhara twin sharing room on BB basis
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- 10 Days Trek on Full Board Basis.
- 1 porter for each 2 members to carry their baggage (includes their food, accommodation and daily wages).
- Pokhara / Kathmandu flight.
- 1 Sherpa English speaking guide for entire trek days (includes their food, accommodation and daily wages).
- Sherpa assistance depending on number of group.
- Guide and porter insurance.
- Trekking Permit and all the monuments entrance fees.
- All the necessary transfer as per the itinerary by private car/van/bus.
- Down Jacket and duffel/kit bag (which needs to be returned after the trek.)
- All Government taxes vat.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Alcoholic Beverages + soft drinks + mineral water
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section and unforeseen expenses.