1 Day Budanilkantha and Shivapuri Hike
- This day trip takes you to two of Nepal’s most fascinating Buddhist and Hindu religious site. Explore both the deep religious traditions and gorgeous outdoor scenery of Nepal. During the course of your day, you’ll explore beautiful Hindu and Buddhist religious complexes, while also enjoying a laid-back hike through a nearby national park. This Hindu religious site pays homage to sleeping Vishnu, the religion’s god of preservation. Admire the elegantly carved stone statue of Vishnu visible from the outer periphery of the complex’s pond, a visual trick that makes the god appear to float above the water’s surface.
Throughout the year
Day 1Day trip from Kathmandu to two interesting religious sites
Transfer to Budhanilkantha, the site of the sleeping Hindu god Vishnu after that enjoy a moderate hike through Shivapuri National Park. Follow a hidden path to Nagi Gompa, a hilltop Buddhist monastery offering gorgeous views of the Kathmandu valley. End your hike in Sundarijal and drive to Kathmandu.
Included and Additional Expences
- Hiking/Sightseeing as per itinerary accompanied by guide.
- Transfers as per itinerary
- AlcoholicBeverages + soft drinks mineral water
- Gratitude's and any other service which is not mentioned in the service included section.