10 Day Annapurna Royal Trek
Royal trek with T&T consists of 10 days including sightseeing tour of the world heritage sights in Kathmandu. Royal Trek is one of the oldest trekking route in Annapurna region. Nepal is known as Home to the world’s highest mountains and an unmatched geographic diversity. In less than 200 miles it rises from just 610m above sea level on the border with India to over 8,848m at the summit of Mt. Everest. Beyond its dramatic landscape, Nepal is a place steeped in the traditions of ancient cultures.
Your journey with T&T begins with a trek in the Middle Himalaya, western Nepal, in a stunning off-the-beaten-track area virtually untouched by the modern world. These are paths once taken by Prince Charles, and also used to travel by Nepal’s royal family. During the trek you’ll feel the different part of the Nepal where the silence and the sound of cool air blows your air.
The trek starts to be rewarded with mesmerizing views of Machhapuchhre (6997m) and other peaks of the Annapurna Himal. The trail on this trek passes through rice fields, forested ridge tops, tals (lakes) and temples. Passing through charming villages, we end our walk at Begnastal, the second largest lake in the Pokhara area. Lush green forests, glacial lakes and Himalayan mountains that seem close enough to touch are the highlights of this trip! After the trek we spend a day relaxing at Pokhara, an enchanting lakeside town at the foot of the Annapurna range.
By that time you’ll be able understand the Nepal and feel the warmth of Nepali people.
The above trip can be combined with Jungle Safari, Rafting or any other side activities for more information, Contact us.
Trip Highlights: Trip Highlights: Himalayan ranges Mt. Annapurna I, II, III, IV, Fish tail, Dhawalagiri, Mansalu and many mores. Most attraction of the trek, Non Touristy route specially mixed life.
Day 1Arrive in Kathmandu – Transfer to Hotel- Overnight Hotel. (B)
Day 2Full day sightseeing tour of Boudhnath(World largest Stupa), Swyambhunath (Monkey Temple) Patan, Patan Durbar Square. All of them are World heritage sites. Overnight Hotel. (B)
Day 3Drive to Pokhara. Overnight Hotel. (B,L)
Day 4Drive to Bijayapur- Trek to Kalikasthan (1370m).(B,L,D)
Day 5Trek to Saglung (1730m).(B,L,D)
Day 6Trek to Chisopani (1550m). (B,L,D)
Day 7Trek to Begnas Tal (1000m) & 1 hour boating to catch the transfer to Pokhara. Overnight Hotel. (B,L)
Day 8Breakfast at the hotel. Pokhara / Kathmandu - by flight – rest of the day free time on your own. Overnight Hotel.(B)
Day 9After breakfast, Sightseening tour of Pashupatinath Temple ( Hindu Pilgrimage site) and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Both of them are world heritage site. Overnight Hotel. (B).
Day 10Trips ends after breakfast.
Included and Additional Expences
- Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle.
- Four night stay in Kathmandu (a twin sharing room at a three star or similar hotel including breakfast, if you would like a hotel upgrade please advise T&T Trekking)
- Two night stay in Pokhara (a twin sharing room in a three star or similar hotel including breakfast, if you would like a hotel upgrade please advise T&T Trekking)
- 4 Days Camping Trek on Full Board Basis.
- 1 porter for each 2 members to carry their baggage (includes their food, accommodation and daily wages).
- Pokhara / Kathmandu flight.
- 1 Sherpa English speaking guide for entire trek days (includes their food, accommodation and daily wages).
- Sherpa assistance depending on number of group.
- Guide and porter insurance.
- All the entrance fee as per itinerary.
- All the necessary transfer as per the itinerary as per itinerary.
- Down Jacket and duffel/kit bag (which needs to be returned after the trek.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Alcoholic Beverages + soft drinks + mineral water
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section and unforeseen expenses.