12 Day Mt. Everest Panorama Trek
Trip Highlights: Spectacular views of the World’s Highest Mountain of Mount Everest, Ama Dablam, Tawache, Thamserku, Lobuche, Island, Pumori, Nuptse, Lhotse, Khumbila, Kongde and other peaks. Sherpa’s settlements, culture and religion, wild animals-musk deer,Himalayan thar, National’s bird-Phasant and National’s flower Rhododendron.
Everest Panorama Trek is one of the popular trekking in Everest region area. Mount Everest is world’s glorious and highest mountain in the World. This short Everest trek is designed who does not have enough holidays but interested to see Mt Everest closely. We starts this trek from Lukla after 30 minutes scenic mountain flight. It will take you some of beautiful Everest Sherpa village area. This is also the homeland of famous Sherpa people. Taking you to the closest to the Everest Mountain, where you can feel also a piece of heaven on Earth. The trail takes you to the Himalayas, where you can get the most experience moment in your life. You can experience of natural beauty, geological magnificence and profound cross-cultural discovery.
The Sherpa residents of great Khumbu valley below Mount Everest, believe that all things – mountains, plants and animals are sacred. After the first monsoon rains in June, the hillsides become green and different varieties of flowers start blooming, and butterflies of myriad species appear in different colors.118 species of birds and 26 species of butterflies have made this park their home. Some of the endangered animals that are found in this park are musk deer, wild yak, red panda, snow leopard and Himalayan black bear.
Day 1Arrival at Tribhuban International Airport, pick up by our private vehicle, and transfer to the hotel. O/N Hotel.
Day 2Kathmandu sightseeing, including the Buddhist stupa of Boudhnath, Swyambhunath (Monkey Temple), and Patan Durbar Square, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. O/N Hotel
Day 3Fly to Lukla (2,795 m) and trek to Phakding (2,610m). O/N Lodge.
Day 4Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,446m). O/ N Lodge.
Day 5Acclimatization day in Namche. O/ N Lodge.
Day 6Trek to Tengboche (3,867m). O/N Lodge
Day 7Trek to Khumjung (3,790m). O/N Lodge.
Day 8Trek to Monjo (2840m). O/N Lodge.
Day 9Trek to Lukla (2795). O/N Lodge.
Day 10Flight to Kathmandu (1,300m). Transfer to hotel. O/ N Hotel.
Day 11Kathmandu – Time on your own - sightseeing can be arranged. O/N Hotel.
Day 12Last day of trip.
Included and Additional Expences
- Airport/Hotel/Airport transfers.
- 4 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on Bed & Breakfast Basis 3 to 5 star.
- Sightseeing tour with English speaking city guide and all monument fees.
- Basic comfortable Mountain lodge on trek.
- Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu flight.
- Domestic airport tax.
- 1 porter for each 2 members to carry their baggage (includes their food, accommodation and daily wages).
- 1 Sherpa English speaking guide for entire trek days (includes their food, accommodation and daily wages).
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on trek.
- Guide and porter insurance.
- Trekking Permit.
- TIMS Permit.
- Down Jacket, Sleeping bags (which need to be returned after the trek.)
- Duffel/kit bag (to put your trekking gear during the trek) can take after the trek as a souvenir.
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and mineral water.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (mandatory).
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa (Can be obtained upon arrival at Kathmandu airport, requires 2 passport size photos and US$ 30 or equivalent in any other currency)